Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Death of Common Sense

I chose this topic because it had a hint of sarcasm to it as well as it was something that actually means a lot to me. Not that I know how to fix this issue or where to start. But it is getting ridiculous the things that we can not do as a society now for fear of being sued. I was reading a article about how towns are shutting down public parks/playgrounds because there was a chance or possibility of the fact that someone or child could get hurt. So now we live in a world where sleeping pills tell me they will make me tired, pecan salads contain nuts and you shouldn't use your snow blower on your roof. This is me poking fun at what has happened to the world. Oh yes last but not least don't use your hair dryer while sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment