Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HW # 8







For this home assignment I chose the create your own environment. Which included moving people around and your location and lighting ect... I have learned from this assignment that I am not very comfortable with staging my own "photo shoots" for lack of a better term. More than half the photos I chose during the editing process were not staged at all the but the in the moment ones or the happened upon sand dune as an example. I was very fortunate to have willing friends/models who let me take pictures of them and in bathing suits no less. So it was not lack of trying, I took many photographs of various stages of swimming and beach lounging. I have found though I prefer much more to be the silent observer rather then the director.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you "captured the moment." I find those images are more compelling because there is a quality you can't set up in a studio. I love the first photo and third one!

    ReplyDelete