Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Home Work # 3 - White Balance - Self Portrait












For my first picture I was inside in the afternoon with only natural light my shutter speed was 1/40 and aperture f5.6 with sunny white balance. The second shot is with the flash white balance setting. The first shot i like the blue feeling the picture has, but the second shot the color of the wall is more realistic to what the color actually is.
For the next set of shots 1/40 5.6 iso 100 cloudy, 1/40 5.96 100 shade it is intersting to me how much warmer the picture came out at the different white balance setting.
For the tree picture the first picture is Incandescent white balance 1/40, f5.6 and ISO 320 again it came out much bluer than the one with a white balance of direct sunlight. I almost like the green of the first picture rather then the more realistic colors of the second picture.
The last picture is in my bathroom mirror. There is natural light coming in from the window in the afternoon as well as the light on inside. I also used the flash for these pictures. Set at incandescent again with 1/40, f5.6, and ISO 100. The first picture is very blue, opposed to the second picture which is more realistic colors using the cloudy white balance function.




No comments:

Post a Comment